Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Red Robin and Shoppin'

February 22, 2012

I just found out recently that I have a new great-niece! Her name is Autumn Grace. I decided to take L with me to Babies R Us to help me pick out a little something for her. I don't have many reasons to shop at Babies R Us, and this is the first time I'd been in the Reno store (and likely the last). First, their self-serve registry computer was out of order and the sign referred you to an unmanned customer service desk. I did one lap around the entire store looking for help before I gave up and told L that instead of going off of a list, we're going to pick out a few things ourselves, which was actually kind of fun because we ended up looking at all the cute baby girl stuff. Shopping for baby girls is fun!! After lots of oohs and aahs and much deliberation, we settled on Autumn's gift.

Since Michael's was right next door we decided to go in and see if there were any craft projects that inspired us. We didn't make any purchases, oh I take that back, we bought a deck of cards for $1 (hardly crafty), but the cards will stay in the car so we always have them at the ready.
In the seasonal aisle at Michael's.
After Michael's we headed to Red Robin for some dinner (a new place for us) and then called it an evening.

Until our next adventure . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment