Not too much excitement to report for tonight's adventure. We did, however, return L's library card application to the library and she got her first library card!! She spent some time looking through the stacks, sure she could find a Diary of a Wimpy Kid book. When we checked with the librarian, though, we found out they are all checked out and others have them on hold. She'd have to get in line. What is so amazing about this wimpy kid's diary??? So, instead she chose two Judy Moody books. After the library we headed to...yep, you guessed it...Genghis Grill, then U-Swirl for some yogurt. This time I brought a deck of cards with me and we hung out at U-Swirl for almost an hour playing Gin, War, and Clock Solitaire. Clock Solitaire is a game that my Grandma taught me when I was young. I've never forgotten it and it used to keep me busy for a long time. I think Grandma had an ulterior motive teaching me that game. :) Anyway, L loved it and was very excited when she won the first time she played.
| Just beginning her first Clock Solitaire game. |
No comments:
Post a Comment