Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Books and Food

February 8, 2012

Tonight I took L back to Grassroots Books during one of their warehouse sales. They open their warehouse once a month and every book in the warehouse is 99 cents. Such a deal. I thought it would keep L busy a little longer than it did, but she got bored quicker than I thought. She did, however, find a couple of things that she couldn't live without, a pop-up book and a 2011 Justin Bieber calendar (she said she understood that it was outdated and explained she wanted it for the pictures). She brought her own money and decided that's what she wanted to spend it on.

And me? I didn't have enough time to browse before L got bored and started whining, so I had to cut my shopping short. I did walk out with an old copy of Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales, however.

We topped off the evening with our usual, Genghis Grill and U-Swirl frozen yogurt.

Until our next adventure . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment