Thursday, October 27, 2011

Mani/Pedi


October 27, 2011

Tonight we headed to the nail salon for a little pampering. L got a manicure and I got a pedicure. She chose her favorite color nail polish (green) and the manicurist painted a cute flower on one nail on each hand complete with sparkly rhinestone.
Afterwards I told her we had time to visit one store before it was time for dinner and she chose Dillards. We said hello to a friend of mine who manages the Chanel counter and she gave us free samples. I took L’s picture with Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift (everybody has their own fragrance these days and they promote them with HUGE cardboard cutouts of themselves). Then we headed up to the girl’s department to look around at the clothes. After dinner at Heidi’s (again, it's one of our faves), we called it an evening.

Until our next adventure . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment