Monday, March 5, 2012

No Backup Plan

March 5, 2012

I picked up L today with the idea that we'd go to the movies to see The Lorax. When I suggested it, she said she didn't want to go to the movies (What kid turns down the movies? A kid with a lot of energy, that's what kid). She said she'd get bored and didn't want to just be sitting around. Okay...fair enough. I had no backup ideas, so we drove around for a while and talked while we tried to figure out what to do. We ended up at Port of Subs (she never says no to that), had our usual, and noticed that we just happened to be close to Toys R Us. We spent an hour or more in Toys R Us, up and down EVERY aisle, playing with every accessible toy, and having fun the whole time.

Until our next adventure . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment