Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One-year Anniversary Meeting

January 18, 2012

Our one-year anniversary is quickly approaching (Feb 8) and tonight we met with our MSS (match support specialist) at BBBS (Big Brothers Big Sisters) for our one-year annivesary meeting. During the meeting we each filled out a survey of how the past year has met (or not) our expectations, we each talked to our MSS separately, and then talked to her together. L and I both decided to continue the match. I really didn't see that question coming...I just assumed we would...and I'm glad she wanted to too. After our meeting L wanted to stay and play games in the reading room. We stayed for quite a while playing Guess Who, Up Words, writing on the white board, and looking at the books. Afterwards we headed to L's choice for dinner...Heidi's...and then it was time to go home.
Guess Who?
Important reminders on the reading room wall.
The white board.
The story of The Giving Tree painted on the wall of the reading room.
Playing with my iPhone camera at Heidi's.
Until our next adventure . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment