Monday, December 12, 2011

GIANT Gingerbread House!

December 12, 2011

As I mentioned in the previous post, I saw that the Grand Sierra Resort had a giant gingerbread house on display for the holidays. I decided we needed to check it out and compare it to our own creation. Although ours was pretty darn good, it didn't stand a chance next to a 9-foot tall handmade house created by Santa and his elves. It was really cool!!
 
I think she liked it! :)
When we stopped drooling over the gingerbread house, we went and had a quick dinner at Johnny Rockets. We sat at the counter and she had lots of fun pushing the buttons on the non-operational mini jukebox players. After dinner and a few dollars spent in the arcade it was time to call it an evening.

Until our next adventure . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment