August 22, 2011
For today's adventure I used the three-choice strategy -- candle-making, the mall, or swimming. To my surprise, and only after a little hesitation to think about it, she chose the mall. I thought for sure we were going swimming again. She ran and got her wallet and we headed to the Meadowood Mall. We hit Macy’s first (I had to return something quickly) and then the rest of the evening was directed by her. After 90 minutes or so I was starting to fade -- it was time for me to eat -- so we headed towards the food court for dinner. We barely got a chance to see our choices when we were offered a sample of mango chicken (I must admit it was pretty good) and that’s what she decided she wanted. After eating and having some water I was rejuvenated and ready for round two. We continued around the mall until about 8:00 and then it was time to go. We each made a purchase -- me, a keychain at the accessory store for us to share; she, a stuffed version of Dot from A Bug’s Life at the Disney Store. She only wanted to spend one dollar of her own money but couldn't find anything for a dollar or less. She decided she could up it to $3 and asked the lady at the store if they had anything for $3. We were led to the clearance shelves where Dot was waiting to be taken home. On the way out we did a quick photo shoot with Justin Bieber --he was at Macy's advertising his new perfume, Someday.
 |
| Explaining the Phineas and Ferb characters to me at the Disney Store. |
 |
| My "big" purchase of the evening. |
 |
| Trying on belts at a store where the clothes were waaaay to big for her. |
 |
| JB photo shoot. |
Until our next adventure . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment