Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Even More Swimming!

August 16, 2011


My plan was to give L three choices for today’s adventure, crafts at the library, swimming, or candle-making at Flicker. When I picked her up, she asked what we were going to do, and I answered her question with a question (abandoning the three choice-strategy knowing she was going to choose swimming). “What do you want to do?” SWIMMING!!! is what she yelled, and she promptly ran to her room to get her suit and mask. She decided she wanted to swim first and eat dinner later, but we still had to go to my house so I could change and get towels, etc. I gave her some pens and paper to keep her busy for a few minutes while I got ready.
A note for G. 
 


We swam for about an hour (with a quick stop beforehand at the game room), had a quick pasta dinner at home, and then had to call it an evening.

 

Until our next adventure . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment