Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Flicker

September 14, 2011


Today we went to Flicker to make candles. We arrived about an hour before they closed and I was worried that we wouldn’t have enough time to get our candles done before they closed. I explained the process to L and she chose to make the star-shaped candle with lemonade scent. I chose a short oval shape and jasmine scent. We picked out all of our wax colors and got to work placing the colored wax in the metal forms. We also chose some decorations for the top and we were done with plenty of time to spare before closing time.
Chopping up the wax blocks to just the right size.
All done and ready for the "filler" wax.

Projects complete!! :)
After candle-making, we headed to Kohl’s to exchange the shoes I got her for walking/hiking adventures. With all of the food choices in the strip mall we were in, she chose Port of Subs for dinner, and we rounded out the evening with more shopping/browsing at PetSmart, Famous Footwear, and Justice.


Until our next adventure . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment